Flax seed oil is currently receiving a great deal of attention from respected nutritionists world-wide, since research has shown it to be one of the world’s richest vegetarian natural food sources of the omega 3 essential fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid.
• Flax seed oil is an excellent alternative to fish oils as the oil obtained from flax seed is 60% by weight alpha-linolenic acid.
• Healthy bodies are able to convert alpha-linolenic acid into the omega 3 fatty acids present in fish oil (EPA and DHA) as required.
• Flax seed oil is also a useful source of linoleic acid, the ‘parent’ fatty acid to the omega 6 fatty acids, for which evening primorose is so well known.
• Lamberts flax seed oil is cold pressed to ensure that the nutritive qualities are retained.
• The capsules are gelatin-free.
• Each Lamberts Flax Seed Oil 1000mg capsule contains a full 500mg alpha-linolenic acid and 122 linoleic acid.
90 Capsules: £10.70